Global Digital Marketing Services Specialist (contractor role)
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
COMPETENCIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Excellent command and working expertise with HTML editing tools (Dreamweaver, CSS);
• Excellent command of English (speaking, phone, email); written and verbal communication skills;
• Good knowledge in Web Design (Photoshop – Flash is a plus);
• Easily familiar and at ease with new applications / tools;
• Solid time management and prioritization skills;
• Track record of attention to detail;
• Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines;
• Ability to prioritize workload, shift timelines and work under pressure (flexibility);
• Ability to identify and understand important issues and escalate to management;
• Pro-active approach & Maturity;
• Ability to identify improvement points (e.g. process) and proactively propose ideas / new options to the manager;
• Ability to build and maintain a strong network with various requesters, projects contributors and teams.
• Manage communications campaigns in Eloqua, Oracle’s eMailing application
• Review and refine communications content, create or update HTML
• Manage Partner Contact Distribution Lists, including pulling targetted contact lists from Oracle databases/ systems
• Work with the relevant teams to ensure Oracle marketing policy is applied (suppressed contacts, opt-in/ opt-out, frequency);
• Track, Analyse, and Report Email campaign results;
• Ensure integration with other LOBs, Regions for consistent messaging;
• Campaign code creation/management in Oracle Applications;
• Liase between internal Global Marketing Shared Services team and A&C Regional and Global Stakeholders on process, procedure and event best practices;
• Create event registration pages in Certain, Oracle’s Event Management System, and manage event communications plans
• Ensure consistency with Oracle branding and the A&C communications strategy;
• Handle Oracle online content management system for posting content (files) when communications require it (e.g. images, materials);
• Process improvements & innovation (request templates, tools to facilitate tasks & workflow);
• Coordination and execution of awareness campaigns
• Project co-management / coordination together with the project owner;
• Issue resolution / escalation;
• Contribution, suggestions and feedback to management;
• Regular reporting to manager and close follow-up with project owners on the project’s schedule, activity tracking, issues, achievements, etc. Ad Hoc reporting at Management request.