Global Digital Marketing Services Specialist (contractor role)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Oracle active
View all jobs Global Digital Marketing Services Specialist (contractor role) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Oracle, a global provider of enterprise cloud computing, empowers businesses of all sizes on their digital transformation journey. With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in Software as a Service, Platform as a Service, Infrastructure as a Service, and Data as a Service.
Our mission is to transform our world for the better through innovative technologies.
COMPETENCIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Excellent command and working expertise with HTML editing tools (Dreamweaver, CSS);
• Excellent command of English (speaking, phone, email); written and verbal communication skills;
• Good knowledge in Web Design (Photoshop – Flash is a plus);
• Easily familiar and at ease with new applications / tools;
• Solid time management and prioritization skills;
• Track record of attention to detail;
• Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines;
• Ability to prioritize workload, shift timelines and work under pressure (flexibility);
• Ability to identify and understand important issues and escalate to management;
• Pro-active approach & Maturity;
• Ability to identify improvement points (e.g. process) and proactively propose ideas / new options to the manager;
• Ability to build and maintain a strong network with various requesters, projects contributors and teams.
• Manage communications campaigns in Eloqua, Oracle’s eMailing application
• Review and refine communications content, create or update HTML
• Manage Partner Contact Distribution Lists, including pulling targetted contact lists from Oracle databases/ systems
• Work with the relevant teams to ensure Oracle marketing policy is applied (suppressed contacts, opt-in/ opt-out, frequency);
• Track, Analyse, and Report Email campaign results;
• Ensure integration with other LOBs, Regions for consistent messaging;
• Campaign code creation/management in Oracle Applications;
• Liase between internal Global Marketing Shared Services team and A&C Regional and Global Stakeholders on process, procedure and event best practices;
• Create event registration pages in Certain, Oracle’s Event Management System, and manage event communications plans
• Ensure consistency with Oracle branding and the A&C communications strategy;
• Handle Oracle online content management system for posting content (files) when communications require it (e.g. images, materials);
• Process improvements & innovation (request templates, tools to facilitate tasks & workflow);
• Coordination and execution of awareness campaigns
• Project co-management / coordination together with the project owner;
• Issue resolution / escalation;
• Contribution, suggestions and feedback to management;
• Regular reporting to manager and close follow-up with project owners on the project’s schedule, activity tracking, issues, achievements, etc. Ad Hoc reporting at Management request.