Senior Financial Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ManpowerGroup Romania active
View all jobs Senior Financial Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Requirements
* 2 years of financial planning & analysis experience;
* University degree in Economics (Financial Accounting / Management Accounting);
* Strong financial analytics and reporting skills;
* English required - advanced level;
* Complete the period end close duties including the diligent production of accurate supporting documentation, journal posting, and account reconciliations
* Provide accounting, data analytics and transactional support to the Finance Business Area, seeking and driving process improvements as appropriate
* Support the commercial forecasting, budget tracking, and rebate process through supporting data amendments and ensuring accurate recording, data integrity and approvals. Will include liaison with the key commercial budget/stakeholders
* Prepare key monthly reports to support key commercial or supply chain decision making
* Gather data for and upload of forecasts to business systems and checking to ensure the accuracy of uploaded data.
* Provision of variance analysis vs. budget, flex budget, previous forecasts and prior year.
What’s in it for You?
* Great people culture.
* Attractive salary package, based on experience and expertise.
* Fix Benefits: Medical Clinic & Life insurance.
* Flexible Benefits Meal Vouchers, Holiday Vouchers, Transportation, Health insurance, Sport &Wellness