Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all around the world with almost 3000 colleagues.
The Bucharest based centre started its operation iNow it serves as a centre for excellence in Technology, Customer Service, Fraud, Security Services and Finance hub. Our Technology department is focused on Enterprise Product and Services, Infrastructure Management, Applications Operations and Customer Service Desk.
Using state of the art technologies, we are offering hi-tech solutions to Vodafone clients in 6 European markets.
The Budapest based centre started its operation iNow it serves as a Financial, Enterprise, Business Intelligence, HR and Sourcing HUB, continuously focusing on supporting and improving processes in 29 countries and offering solutions to 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers.
Join us in Romania and in Hungary and be the part of our global team, supporting Vodafone clients around the world.
Your day to day:
Build and maintain the logical and physical service configurations of the infrastructure located in GDC datacentres and drive Configuration Management processes and tools evolution in line with the advancements in knowledge, technology and datacentre component catalogue.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Define and maintain CMDB data model and discovery strategy:
- BMC Atrium Discovery & Dependency Mapping (Discovery) usage, administration and troubleshooting
- Design, develop and deploy solution based automation scripts for the tool and its related components
- Build and deploy bash/shell scripts in order to enhance the tool’s capability
- Download, test and apply tool’s version upgrades/patches
- Create/modify custom ADDM patterns and platform scripts in order to enhance the tool’s capability
- Assure proper integration with the build and change management processes to guarantee data completeness and accuracy.
- Analyse CMDB data, identifying gaps, errors or inconsistencies in the loaded information, monitor the availability and accuracy of the infrastructure discovery tool and the data flow into CMDB
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Detailed understanding of IT Enterprise Technology, Data Analysis, Business Intelligence and Statistics
- High standard read/write capabilities in English
- Experience in a multinational environment
- Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Thorough knowledge of Data Centre IT standards, processes and architecture with a focus on infrastructure configuration management
- Consolidated knowledge of the following areas:
- Windows/*nix/VMWare infrastructure architectures and system administration
- Enterprise Class Storage infrastructures including HDS or EMC DMX, SAN switches
- Database infrastructure architectures (Oracle, Sybase, MsSql)
- Structured knowledge and hands-on experience in statistics, data analysis, modelling, reporting and presentation
- Strong knowledge in BMC ADDM (Discovery)
- Strong understanding of ITIL
- Good understanding of SOX and Security regulations
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can have home office 2 days per week
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
The future is exciting.