Senior QA Automation Engineer
The Access Group is a leading provider of business software to mid-sized UK organisations. It helps more than 14,000 customers across commercial and not-for-profit sectors become more productive and efficient.Requirements
• Object-oriented programming
• Functional quality assurance through unit and integration testing
• Agile software development
• Test driven development
• API layers
• Advise and collaborate with all quality stakeholders on the QA approach the wider team should take, to deliver quality deliverables.
• Follow the agreed QA process and approach for both manual and automated testing, in order to align with the test & business strategy.
• Mentor and coordinate colleagues of manual / automation QA teams parts of multiple projects of the company
• Ensure successful software releases for automation projects
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive. We acquired a top development and consulting organisation in Romania, Timisoara and are looking to recruit talent to go on our exciting journey.