The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services.Cerinte
• Education: Master’s degree in Administration, Accounting, Finance or related field
• Language: English – Advanced level allowing fluent communication, making presentations, preparing complex written statements and documents associated with performed tasks
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
• 3+ years’ experience in Accounting
• Treasury operations experience within mid-size, preferably in multinational companies.
• Computer systems: MS office, Excel; Navision is a plus
• Very good knowledge of local tax and accounting legislation, Preferred IFRS standards and strong experience with excel
• Applies extensive knowledge of accounting principles and ASEE policies and procedures in order to:
• Owns and executes complex accounting processes within area of expertise in order to document properly business transactions in the Company accounts and to submit timely and accurate financial statements.
• Manages and monitors the movement of money in and/or out of the company (payments, debts collection, interests and penalties) in order to ensure adherence to the company’s cash flow plans.
• Contributes to the negotiation and monitors commercial relations with all the banks in order to ensure continuity and efficiency of the relation between the company and the banks.
• Contributes to the selection of most accurate financial products (i.e. hedging financial transactions) in order to ensure profitability of financial operations and to minimize financial risks in compliance with local laws and ASEE policies.
• Ensures timely and accurately production of reports related to treasury operations, in order to provide management with information about company liquidity situation.
• Position reports to Chief Accountant
• Because we value work-life balance, you will have a flexible program and you can start your day anytime between 8:00 – 10:00 am and leave between 4:00 – 6:00 pm.
• Since we value health, you’ll have access to private medical system from day one and you can also include your family members (wife/kids) at a preferential rate negotiated by Asseco.
• We know is important for you to expand your knowledge and to keep up with market trends in your field, so we have a variety of trainings (internal and external) you can attend – we support the training costs for you.
• If you’re into sports we’ve got 7 card membership program based on which you will have access to a network with around 200 gym clubs, pools, dance studios, yoga classes etc (co-payment program)
• All you can read – thru our partnership with Bookster
• We also have fun – every year we organize Team Building, Christmas Party and Kids Christmas Party.
• Gaming room where you can relax and have fun with your colleagues