The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services.Requirements
• 5+ years’ experience in Accounting
• Computer systems: MS office, Excel; Navision is a plus
• Very good knowledge of local tax and accounting legislation, Preferred IFRS standards and strong experience with excel
• Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
• Verbal communication, general writing and reading, creating documents and substantive communication
Applies extensive knowledge of accounting principles and ASEE policies and procedures in order to:
• Owns and executes complex accounting processes within area of expertise in order to document properly business transactions in the Company accounts and to submit timely and accurate financial statements.
• Supports Accounting Manager in preparation and retention of all tax and fiscal related documents and statements in order to fulfil company’s fiscal responsibilities against fiscal authority
• Contributes internal and international projects in line with ASEE guidelines
• Contributes with expert knowledge and proper documentation in internal and external audits
• Because we value work-life balance, you will have a flexible program and you can start your day anytime between 8:00 – 10:00 am and leave between 4:00 – 6:00 pm.
• Since we value health, you’ll have access to private medical system from day one and you can also include your family members (wife/kids) at a preferential rate negotiated by Asseco.
• We know is important for you to expand your knowledge and to keep up with market trends in your field, so we have a variety of trainings (internal and external) you can attend – we support the training costs for you.
• If you’re into sports we’ve got 7 card membership program based on which you will have access to a network with around 200 gym clubs, pools, dance studios, yoga classes etc (co-payment program)
• All you can read – thru our partnership with Bookster
• We also have fun – every year we organize Team Building, Christmas Party and Kids Christmas Party.
• Gaming room where you can relax and have fun with your colleagues