Junior Voice Support
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
- Minimum 1 Year experience required with troubleshooting:
Cisco Call Manager 6.x and above, Unity and Voice Gateways / Gatekeepers;
Cisco UCS / VMware platform
-Cisco security devices and protocols
- Mid-level Cisco UC administration, implementation and troubleshooting of CUCM, CUC,
- Excellent written and oral communication in English and German
- Experience providing a direction for Infrastructure upgrades and future enhancements
•Process in CUCM change requests pertaining to Cisco Phones received in an internal ticketing tool.
•Troubleshoot, verify, and resolve complex customer issues, reported through different communication channels (ticketing tool, e-mail and phone calls for important or critical problems).
• Acknowledge and take appropriate action on tickets (investigation, diagnose, updates and resolution)
• Make sure tickets are properly documented (work log updates) with all necessary actions and investigation outcomes, reflecting their most recent status
• Work closely with both customer and vendor for issue investigation and resolution
• Inbox management
• Technical reports