Training & Quality Specialist with Spanish and English
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile TELUS International Europe active.
Vezi toate job-urile Training & Quality Specialist with Spanish and English active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Educatie - Training active pe Hipo.ro
TELUS International focuses on human connection and innovation to deliver exceptional customer service and next-gen IT consulting that wow clients and delight their customers. More than 30,000 employees around the world, from locations across North and Central America, Europe and Asia, enable over 200 million customer interactions annually via voice, email, chat and social media, across fast-growing tech, financial services and fintech, gaming, travel and hospitality, and healthcare industries.
TELUS International enables customer service delivery innovation through spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first. The company serves clients in over 35 languages. TELUS holds a 65% interest in TELUS International with Baring Private Equity Asia holding the remaining 35%.
We are seeking an awesome Training & Quality Specialist with Spanish and English to join our new team for our client. You will be working with a top-notch team at the forefront of creating amazing customer experiences for a technology organization innovating in the urban micro-mobility space.
Our client is a rapidly growing electric scooter-share company, dedicated to providing alternative, last-mile transportation options to people living in high traffic urban areas, with a company culture focused on inclusion and sustainability and a particular focus on entrepreneurial drive.
- Advanced level of Spanish and English
- Very good communication and listening skills
- Good computer literacy
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Previous call center experience is a must
- Autonomy, tact and the ability to work directly with international clients
- Team spirit
- Customer focus and client-oriented approach
- Adaptability, initiative, high attention to detail and proactive attitude
- Aptitude for learning new things and bringing value to the team
- Capacity to keep calm in high-pressure situations
The role combines responsibilities related to training & quality:
- Delivering process trainings dedicated to TELUS International's client
- Prepare the next trainings and follow up on tests results
- Work on customized modules for the existing teams or work individually with team members
- Follow-up the quality of the work of agents, using the tools defined for the project (quality evaluations/analysis)
- Provide feedback to each agent regarding the quality of his/hers work, provide global feedback to the team
- Communicate to the team the new work procedures when necessary (by using the projects intranets and by organizing reunions with the team).
- Consolidate the quality reports and alert the Quality and Training Manager and the team management on any issue discovered
- Communicate with the client regarding the quality indicators
- Stable job - permanent labor contracts
- Monthly meal tickets
- International career - paid training and international career opportunities
- Multilingual exposure - improve your spoken and written language skills
- Inspiring and fun environment - our offices have become known for their innovative, fun and pleasant design. Enjoy our relax and play areas!
- Community projects – want to make the world a better place? We run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long
- Private medical insurance coverage – we work with one of the best suppliers, Medlife Medical Center where you will benefit from a Professional Package
- Special discounts across variety of Banks, Telecoms, Gym & Fitness centers and more
It’s different here! Check out our Facebook page!