Technical Leaders Cloud Transformation Services
The Access Group is a leading provider of business software to mid-sized UK organisations. It helps more than 14,000 customers across commercial and not-for-profit sectors become more productive and efficient.Requirements
• Should be able to work independently and take accountability for successful customer outcomes
• 5-10 years of dev and/or technical implementation experience;
• Hands-on experience leading the design, development and deployment of business software at scale;
• Working knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required. Scrum Master experience a plus;
• Experience working within software development or Internet-related industries; and
BS level technical degree required or equivalent experience; Computer Science, Maths, Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, background preferred; MS degree desired.
• Experience in envisioning new solutions and migration automation
• Deep experience in at least one of these – infrastructure architecture, web application architecture, data architecture, integration architecture and excellent understanding of others
• Some understanding of back-office enterprise software solutions e.g. finance management, HR and T&A
• Hire, Lead, Mentor, Engage and Guide a team of cloud Transformation specialist
• Excellent executive communication skills, strong writing and presentation skills and the ability to direct the efforts of cross-functional teams.
• Experience in leading a team of architects/technology professionals involved in pre-sales or delivery activities
• Manage team to budget and productivity parameters
• Experience in defining the approach and migrating customers on-masse from on-premise to the cloud
• Work closely with the development teams to identify automation opportunities ahead of migration programmes
• Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (e.g. security, privacy);
• Serve as point of contact for technical infrastructure and associated migration questions
• Some Customer facing experience, including discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
What are we all about?
The Access Group is setting up a new Cloud Transformation Services business unit (CTS) exclusively focused on helping our customer’s move to the Cloud and realise the benefits of moving from our on-premise applications to the Access Workspace Cloud.
A critical capability we need to build quickly, within the CTS business unit, will be the "Customer App Migration Factory" that will be able to scale up to serve our entire customer and application portfolio. Managing all our application migrations in one centralised team.
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?