Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Hewlett Packard Enterprise active.
Vezi toate job-urile PointNext Intern active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Working at HPE you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Ability to use the Microsoft Office package to a high standard (particularly Excel & PowerPoint)
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Time management & organizational skills
- Ability to work with a level head under pressure
- Great team player
- Communicate clearly and effectively using different mediums
- Always proactively striving for improvements
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to demonstrate some work experience or participation in meaningful extra-curricular activities
- 4th or 5th year student with economy or tech background
- Fast learner who likes interacting with people, ambitious and self-learner with solid presentation skills
- Able to successfully work remotely across multiple groups to achieve business goals
- Extra-curricular activities would be considered as a plus
- Very good knowledge of MS office package
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Proactive with a strong interest in starting a career in international and dynamic IT environment
- 6 month Internship starting in July