Quality Coordinator - Food Industry
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Randstad Romania SRL active
View all jobs Quality Coordinator - Food Industry active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Quality Control active on Hipo.ro
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
Randstad is recruiting a Quality Coordinator for the market leader in the field of reusable packaging in the European fresh supply chain.
The reusable trays of the company are the standard in the chain for fresh and packaged foods. Every day producers, transporters, processing companies and retailers profit from the advantages of their products. The company is constantly working towards further standardization and integration of our solutions within the logistics process of their customers.
Purpose of the job
Execute and optimize the group policies for Quality to assure the presence of the required conditions for a safe and comfortable working environment.
1. Quality Policy and System
Optimize the Quality system and implement the company Quality policies in such a way that the managers and employees are able to execute the policies in their daily work.
• Be up to date with the latest Quality legislation, standards and company policies;
• Develop and contribute to developing well fitted Quality-policies and -system;
• Inform the assigned organizational unit on measures that should be taken to meet the latest Quality policies;
• Develop, propose and coordinate the execution of implementation plans for the company Quality policies;
• Ensure the Quality policies are being executed properly in coordination with the manager;
• Ensure a solid registration of accidents;
• Keep the Quality Manager generally informed on your activities.
2. Quality Audits
Prepare, coordinate, execute and assist in common Quality audits.
• Prepare, coordinate, execute and assist the assigned organizational unit with audits;
• Make risk analyses and prevention plans;
• Coordinate the correct handling of Quality complaints.
• The assigned organizational unit is well informed on the latest ISO, HACCP and BRC standards and Quality legislation and knows which measures should be taken to meet the legislation and standards.
• Min. 3 years of experience in the field of food – Quality background - is a MUST;
• University degree in Food, Biology or Chemistry background;
• Up to date knowledge of local Quality legislation and standards;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and the language in which country the function resides.
• Planning and Organizing;
• Analytical ability;
• Forming judgments;
• Quality awareness;
• Personal skills: Well organized person willing to travel and work independently, focus on the results and with ability to read and understand Romanian legislation.