This job is no longer active!
View all jobs KAMBI active
View all jobs Office Assistant/Receptionist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administration - Political Sciences active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Kambi Group plc is a leading B2B provider of premium sports betting services to licensed gaming operators. Our services provide an end-to-end solution for operators wanting to launch a standalone Sportsbook or bolster their existing offering with an innovative sports betting product. From front-end user interface to customer intelligence, risk management and odds compiling, all built on our in-house developed software, we strive to deliver the ultimate service and solution to our partners.
Our vision is to create the world’s leading sports betting experiences, together with our partners.
With offices in Malta (HQ), Bucharest, London, Manila, Sydney, Uppsala and Stockholm and together with over 700 passionate and highly skilled people; Kambi live and breathe sports betting. It is in everything we do. From delivering a premium service to our operators, to creating an entertaining experience for the end user; we are unwavering in our mission to create the worlds’ leading sports betting experience.
- Hands-on 1 year of experience of relevant office management or receptionist in Romania
- Numerical abilities and high attention to details
- Intermediate experience in using MS Office will be required to ensure relevant administration
- Fluency in English and ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Relevant University Degree
We would like you to demonstrate:
- Natural drive to get things done, on time and with real focus on quality
- Pro-active, problem solving and can-do attitude
- High level of integrity and genuine interpersonal skills
- Good sense of humour, candour and energy
- Ability to work in an organized manner, covering multiple priorities
- Ability to maintain confidential information in a professional manner
- Ensure the office space is in a very good shape and take all the necessary actions
- Liaise with contractors to book in repairs and maintenance tasks and where needed to escort contractors onsite
- Collect and record all the expense reports and invoices
- Execute the budget planning and forecasting related to the office management
- Execute tasks of primary accounting and keep the administrative reports updated
- Implement and facilitate the communication of all the health and safety policies related to the internal working-environment to the employee (supported by our external H&S external consultant)
- Monitor the contracts terms implementation with all external suppliers and place relevant orders
- Coordinate accommodation and travel bookings and reinforce
- Facilitate training to staff on relevant office policies and ensure they are followed
- Assist the planning and execution of company events, business meetings and fun activities within the office
- Cover the reception tasks
- Other UFO tasks that nobody can anticipate now :)
If you'd like to join our team, please apply with a CV and Cover Letter in English. This is an 18 months temporary position.
However, our team is always expanding and we will be happy to discuss another role within our team after this period.