Application Support Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile Application Support Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
As an Application Support Engineer in a very rich and dynamic environment, you will work closely with the developments team.You will be in charge of the functional and technical support of the production environments.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
Daily support tasks (90%):
· Technical and functional support of the production;
· Monitoring and request / Incident management;
· Pick-up calls on a shared hotline;
· Features explanations;
· Knowledge transfer for new joiners and users;
· Crisis management if needed;
Release management (5%):
· Study release impacts on production;
· Install applicative packages coming from development team on pre-pre-production environment;
· Install new version in production and ensure post deployment checks;
Continuous improvement (5%):
· Reach for a full automation of manual tasks, delivery process and monitoring
A little about You:
- Finance functional knowledge or technical background in sql/unix (1 at least);
· At least 2-3 years experience in support;
· Good knowledge on Unix, SQL and finance;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken. French would be a plus.
We also value:
· Good analytical skills and ability to summarize key messages;
· Good communication skills, adaptability and self control;
· Client-driven approach & service oriented;
· High autonomy and ability to work in a stressful environment, rigor, cooperation and team spirit.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- Private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.