System Functional Safety Specialist
Grup Renault Romania
Pasiunea este motorul Grupului Renault. Din pasiune pentru masini si pentru oameni avem astazi in Romania o gama completa de activitati prin care ii oferim fiecarui client vehiculul potrivit. Sa te alaturi Grupului Renault Romania inseamna sa iti poti pune amprenta in oricare dintre etapele de dezvoltare ale unui vehicul: design, proiectare, testare, fabricaţie, logistică, vânzare, post vânzare şi finanţare. Sa faci parte din echipa noastra inseamna sa participi la crearea vehiculului viitorului.
The role of a System Functional Safety Specialist is to verify the implementation of the safety job process in project development.
The main responsibilities are:
• Unique Safety window person during development to guaranty 100% of coverage and convergence of safety activities.
• Sum-up of all Project information (milestone, technical definition of systems and electronic parts, availability of input data to start study …)
• Check status of all deliverables of the team, milestone by milestone.
• Verify the implementation of functional safety requirements by analysis of input documents and by validations on electronic integration platform and on vehicle.
• Attend meetings with functional safety team members in order to better understand to possible hard points.
• Manage synthesis of all hard points and help to solve and follow action plan internally.
• Create indicators to track progress of actions.
• The work in based on ISO26262 international automotive safety standard.
• The job is transversal, working with projects and responsibles worldwide.
• Good knowledge of electronics. Familiar with the constraints of automotive environment or equivalent. Knowledge of ISO26262 will be a plus.
• Engineering degree in Electronics, Automatics, Electrical Engineering.
• Proficiency in English is mandatory; French will be a plus.
• International skills: experience in working with foreign teams will be a plus.
• Ability to analyze and interpret results.
• Ability to work in a team.
• Capacity of synthesis, planning and anticipation.
• Ability to manage a large number of information.
• Communication skills and working in transverse.
• Initiative, result oriented.