Specialist Compatibilitate Electromagnetica
Grup Renault Romania
Pasiunea este motorul Grupului Renault. Din pasiune pentru masini si pentru oameni avem astazi in Romania o gama completa de activitati prin care ii oferim fiecarui client vehiculul potrivit. Sa te alaturi Grupului Renault Romania inseamna sa iti poti pune amprenta in oricare dintre etapele de dezvoltare ale unui vehicul: design, proiectare, testare, fabricaţie, logistică, vânzare, post vânzare şi finanţare. Sa faci parte din echipa noastra inseamna sa participi la crearea vehiculului viitorului.
• EMC knowledge (coupling effect, filtering & shielding mechanism, order of magnitude,…), basics of electrical measurements and measuring devices, basics of electronic and power electronics, basics of radio frequency (antennas, modulations, spectrum, propagation, etc.).
• Engineering degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics or Automatics.
• Language: Proficiency in English is mandatory; French will be a plus.
• International skills: experience in working with foreign teams will be a plus.
• Ability to analyze and interpret results.
• Ability to work in a team.
• Capacity of synthesis, planning and anticipation.
• Ability to manage a large number of information.
• Communication skills and working in transverse.
• Initiative, result oriented.
In the relationship with Suppliers and Development Leaders, the role of the EMC Specialist is to offer support in order to assure that regulatory, quality and associated planning are respected, for each project milestones.
• The EMC specialist is accountable for requirements fulfilment, at equipment (EQ) and vehicle (VH) level, for validation and homologation purpose, in respect of the development planning, for one or several part perimeters.
• The EMC specialist is the main window person between development team, EMC team (Team Leader, Referent, Synthesis Pilot, …) and the supplier.
• The EMC specialist stand on his Electronic Equipment (EE) and EMC knowledge and experience, on the overall Renault EMC policy, specifications and monitoring tool, on his part, system and vehicle architecture knowledge to fulfil the activity.
• The EMC specialist must be able, at any time, to give visibility about the status, the progress, the forecast, the planning for any topic related to his part perimeter.
• The EMC specialist must be able to perform miscellaneous EMC troubleshooting (during development or following customer complaint).