Business Analyst with French - IT solution
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Your mission :
ITIM (Innovation, Technology and IT Services) is the entity of the Societe Generale group that invents the information systems of the retail bank of tomorrow. Its main challenge is to design and deliver fast, easy-to-use IT solutions that are innovative, scalable and secure, inspired and designed with customers, while ensuring quality every day.
This perimeter oversees the Distribution, Savings, Securities / Stock Exchange and Credits application perimeters, insurance for BDDF and information systems for SGPB France.
The application is called 'Workstation' and is used by the call centers.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
The Business Analyst is in charge of designing the container and the functional content of an IT solution on behalf of the Client Sponsor, offering the ex-ante vision of the application in its future state of completion and in its mode of operation. use after delivery.
In this context, your main activities are:
- Ensure responsibility for deliverables in accordance with the scoping note in terms of quality, performance, cost and timeliness;
• Intervene on the different project phases: framing, analysis and design, functional validation, change management;
• Identify, analyze and translate user needs for information systems;
• Write the functional specifications based on a validated expression of needs
• Estimate the costs and delays of the projects on its perimeter, validate the charges and delay of the technical stages;
• Help users prioritize and decide on tradeoffs based on risk and expected results;
• Identify, write and validate functional test cases from functional specifications;
• Consolidate the project management documents and ensure the communication of the project inside and outside the entity;
- Regular follow-up and reporting to the client on expected milestones and deliverables.
A little about You:
- Diploma in Computer Science / Economic Informatics / Business or equivalent training;
• At least 3 years of experience as a MOA (Business Analyst, Business Analyst);
• Knowledge of the banking field;
• Basic level SQL knowledge and Modeling databases would be an advantage;
• Availability to learn / deepen the technical part of the applications;
- Advanced French skills (reading, writing, speaking) is required.
We also value:
- A responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
· A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
- Having a responsible attitude in the general exercise of the mission.