Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Scrum Master active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all around the world with almost 3000 colleagues.
The Bucharest based centre started its operation iNow it serves as a centre for excellence in Technology, Customer Service, Fraud, Security Services and Finance hub. Our Technology department is focused on Enterprise Product and Services, Infrastructure Management, Applications Operations and Customer Service Desk.
Using state of the art technologies, we are offering hi-tech solutions to Vodafone clients in 6 European markets.
The Budapest based centre started its operation iNow it serves as a Financial, Enterprise, Business Intelligence, HR and Sourcing HUB, continuously focusing on supporting and improving processes in 29 countries and offering solutions to 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers.
Join us in Romania and in Hungary and be the part of our global team, supporting Vodafone clients around the world.
Your day to day:
We are working on a project that implements cognitive algorithms and automation to enhance network operations support. Development activity is performed in 3 squads that need to work in sync, with members from different functions, two different countries and two different companies.
In our environment, the Scrum Master is a servant leader to the squad, coaching agile methods, and providing support and facilitation to increase team productivity. They work to identify and help to resolve impediments, coordinating with other teams and functional partners, actively escalating when needed to ensure resolution. This role is responsible for working with the Product Owner to help track needs and insights from stakeholders and other initiatives, regularly communicating status, changes in direction, and relevant metrics to avoid misalignment and roadblocks.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Support the Product Owner in ensuring right-sized story writing, aligning priorities and planning sprint iterations
- Guide the team on how to get the most out of self-organization and cooperation (within and across teams), promoting continuous improvement through retrospectives and team learning methods and technical practices (CI/CD, TDD, etc.)
- Track and manage risks and issues of the delivery team
- Facilitate key agile ceremonies (such as: daily stand-ups, reviews, retrospectives)
- Tackle impediments and escalate blockers met by the project team
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Adaptable to a changing environments, cross team and cross functional dependencies
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills, with the ability to inspire, influence and update delivery teams and senior executives
- Strong knowledge of Agile best practices and techniques (. User Stories, test driven development, continuous pairing, Agile games, burn down techniques, retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
- Bachelor degree
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can have home office 2 days per week
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
The future is exciting.