Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• Strong background in data architecture including expertise with data modelling, database design, and data management techniques and models including:
- Data warehousing / data marts
- Data mining and BI tools
- ETL and ETL tools (e.g. Informatica).
- Conceptual, logical and physical data modelling with ERDs (e.g., PowerDesigner)
- Familiarity with object modelling in UML.
- Data quality and profiling tools
• Knowledge of an enterprise-scale SDLC.
• Solution architecture, including patterns, processes, techniques and tools (e.g. Sparx EA).
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Provides a standard common business vocabulary, expresses strategic data requirements, outlines high level integrated designs to meet these requirements and aligns with enterprise strategy and related business architecture
• Organizes data at the macro level (i.e. which subject areas are managed in which golden sources)
• Organizes data at the micro level for a new applications by analyzing, designing and building dimensional and relational data models and logical data specifications.
• Documents the data flow processing and architecture from the data sources through ETL processing to staging areas and through ingestion into the back end databases that drive the platforms.
• Designs, develops, updates and maintains ETL specifications and documentation used to develop data migration mappings and transformations for Data Warehouse loading.
• Recommends and implements data validation and data quality enhancements for the organization.