This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vauban active
View all jobs Data Arhitect active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Vauban joined the GFI Group at the beginning of January 2019. With more than 450 consultants in Romania, Vauban is a leading provider of IT services and innovative applications. Created in 2007, the company has experienced strong growth and has established itself as a reference partner for key accounts in the Banking, Telecom, Industry and Energy sectors.Requirements
• Strong background in data architecture including expertise with data modelling, database design, and data management techniques and models including:
- Data warehousing / data marts
- Data mining and BI tools
- ETL and ETL tools (e.g. Informatica).
- Conceptual, logical and physical data modelling with ERDs (e.g., PowerDesigner)
- Familiarity with object modelling in UML.
- Data quality and profiling tools
• Knowledge of an enterprise-scale SDLC.
• Solution architecture, including patterns, processes, techniques and tools (e.g. Sparx EA).
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Provides a standard common business vocabulary, expresses strategic data requirements, outlines high level integrated designs to meet these requirements and aligns with enterprise strategy and related business architecture
• Organizes data at the macro level (i.e. which subject areas are managed in which golden sources)
• Organizes data at the micro level for a new applications by analyzing, designing and building dimensional and relational data models and logical data specifications.
• Documents the data flow processing and architecture from the data sources through ETL processing to staging areas and through ingestion into the back end databases that drive the platforms.
• Designs, develops, updates and maintains ETL specifications and documentation used to develop data migration mappings and transformations for Data Warehouse loading.
• Recommends and implements data validation and data quality enhancements for the organization.