Junior DevOps Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior DevOps Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban is a Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• +1 years experience as DevOps Engineer
• Jenkins – Automation server, with plugins built for developing CI/ CD pipelines ;
• Ansible – Configuration Management and Deployment ;
• Containerization technologies such as Docker and OpenShift/Kubernetes ;
• Git and GitHub – Source code management (Version Control System) ;
• Artifactory – Artifacts repository ;
• Experience supporting Java applications.
• Understands the Software Development Lifecycle ;
• Must have the understanding of various automation tools for developing digital pipelines (CI/ CD pipelines);
• Will be responsable for implementing DevOps and achieving automation & orchestration of tools, will help to migrate team to best practices CD/CI with full automation where applicable ;
• Will work for each new DevOps project with stakeholders and clients to identify and clarify technical requirements from the Infrastructure/development/ testing point of view from the beginning until it is transferred to Operational (Ops) ; will collaborate with developers, testers and infrastructure engineers ;
• Will create the scripts for automatic deployment of the infrastructure and developments in a cloud environment, according to the requirements of the project and the agreed deployment tool ;
• Providing presentations to the teams that will operate in OPS.
• Interesting salary conditions
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Official training and certifications
• Lunch tickets
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Financial benefits based in the company partnerships
• Professional and friendly working environment.