Junior DevOps Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior DevOps Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban joined the GFI Group at the beginning of January 2019. With more than 450 consultants in Romania, Vauban is a leading provider of IT services and innovative applications. Created in 2007, the company has experienced strong growth and has established itself as a reference partner for key accounts in the Banking, Telecom, Industry and Energy sectors.Cerinte
• Jenkins – Automation server, with plugins built for developing CI/ CD pipelines ;
• Ansible – Configuration Management and Deployment ;
• Containerization technologies such as Docker and Open Shift/Kubernetes ;
• Git and GitHub – Source code management (Version Control System) ;
• Artifactory – Artifacts repository ;
• Experience supporting Java applications.
•Understands the Software Development Lifecycle.
• Must understand various automation tools for developing digital pipelines (CI/ CD pipelines).
• Will be responsable for implementing DevOps and achieving automation & orchestration of tools, will help to migrate team to best practices CD/CI with full automation where applicable.
• Perform the management steps of the software delivery process, ensuring that all requirements (including approvals) are met at each stage of the process.
• Will work for each new DevOps project with stakeholders and clients to identify and clarify technical requirements from the Infrastructure/development/ testing point of view from the beginning until it is transferred to Operational (Ops); will collaborate with developers, testers and infrastructure engineers.
• Will create the scripts for automatic deployment of the infrastructure and developments in a cloud environment, according to the requirements of the project and the agreed deployment tool.
• Providing presentations to the teams that will operate in OPS.
• Interesting salary conditions
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Official training and certifications
• Lunch tickets
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Financial benefits based in the company partnerships
• Professional and friendly working environment.