Asset Portfolio Servicing Romania is part of the APS leading company founded in 2004 and headquartered in Prague, the Czech Republic. APS provides comprehensive services in distressed and performing loans portfolios investment advisory and recovery management and performs asset management. Involving more than 800 experts, it provides services in 15 European countries: Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Luxembourg, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Greece, Serbia, Slovakia and Slovenia.
APS manages assets totaling in nominal value more than EUR 8.6 billion and provides exclusive investment advisory to five investment vehicles and recognized institutional investors. Since 2013, APS is an official partner of International Finance Corporation (IFC), member of World Bank. APS has a single shareholder, Martin Machoň, APS cofounder and CEO.
APS Romania was founded at the end of 2007, rapidly growing into one of the most active investors and managers of the performing and non-performing loans, partner of the strongest financial and non-financial companies in Romania.
• University degree;
• At least 1 year of experience in recruitment/talent acquisitions;
• High standard of computer literacy (Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook);
• Meticulous attention to detail;
• Demonstrable ability to plan and priorities own workload with minimum supervision
• Big picture thinking;
• Excellent communication and presentation skills required to build relationships with managers, partners, potential candidates.
• Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs;
• Source, screen, interview, and evaluate candidates;
• Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; develop and maintain relationships;
• Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications;
• Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, using newsgroups and job boards;
• Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements;
• Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules;
• Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitor-ing job offers and compensation practices;
• Manages intern program by conducting orientations; scheduling rotations and assignments;
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations;
• Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You'll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at APS Romania.