Legal Internship - TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around €44.4 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.
As a Legal Internship you will:
* Offer support for administrative tasks, such as: organizing meetings, preparing and printing documents etc.;
* Review the documents (regarding the grammatical aspects, making sure that the translation is properly made, checking the format and font);
* Juridical research (basic level);
* Be responsible for the documents (received from authorities & collaborators ).
* University studies on going (e.g. Law);
* Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
* Good command of English;
* Organized person.
* The opportunity to take part in the development of a modern software platform; * Competitive salaries (based on performance) & benefits; * Professional training programs and certifications; * Excellent career opportunities in both technical and managerial areas; * Work flexibility (remote work, sabbaticals); * Medical care services, meal tickets, sport activities; * Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work, and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.