Business and Commercial Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Conectys active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business and Commercial Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people. Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys. We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
• Hold a Bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields: Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Marketing or Finance.
• Financial management experience with planning, forecasting, and business analysis
• Experience within the Business Process Outsourcing industry preferred.
• Work cross-functionally throughout the organization to drive analysis-driven change
• Proficiency with analytical and presentation tools: Excel pivot tables, SQL queries, graphing, PowerPoint
• Develop and maintain pricing tools (e.g., per minute pricing templates, per FTE, per hour) and profitability models.
• Confer with sales, marketing, and operations teams to develop proposals.
• Create / Validate sales quotations for accuracy and profitability.
• Carry out price analyses, analyze demand data and market trends in order to set optimum selling prices to achieve yearly targets (profitability, sales).
• Look at industry standards (Business Process Outsourcing), playing close attention to the pricing strategies of competitors.
• Develop short to medium term pricing strategies that are aligned with the business aspirations in each service and industry line.
• Establish demand forecasts to make the right (forecast) in-month allocations for each sales channel.
• Provide pricing analysis for management, have an ability to carry out presentations, work with spreadsheets and run or participate in meetings.
• Perform margin and pricing analysis in order to support business initiatives.
• Identify opportunities to optimize sales and profitability through pricing strategies.
• Strategically participate in sale contract negotiations.
• Prepare multi-year cost and pricing models that may include materials, supply chain and operating cost and other relevant costs
• Recognize and anticipate missing data from price quote exception requests and obtain required information to assure proper review of relevant facts pertaining to the proposed opportunity.
• Assure proper documentation of approved price quotes that enable accurate contracting at the point of final sale.