Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Conectys active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Recruiter active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people. Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys. We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
Your desired profile is:
• Advanced level of English.
• Similar job experience – minimum 6 months.
• Practical knowledge of methods of recruitment and selection of candidates.
• Extrovert personality, professional appearance.
We are currently expanding our business worldwide and we invite you to join our elite team because CONECTYS :
• Is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries;
• Inspires ambitious people to achieve professional greatness;
• Has a young and dynamic team of almost 200 colleagues from different countries working together in our office in Bucharest.
• Researching and using time and cost effective methods of identifying quality potential employees;
• Using proactive and various search methods to source candidates, including advertising, employee referrals, recruitment agencies and personal networking;
• The search for new, alternative sources of recruitment;
• Arrangements, ensuring the candidates are fully briefed on the interview arrangements;
• Identifies, checks and measures competences of candidates using known techniques of recruitment;
• After completion of one recruitment process, gives feedback to all candidates who participated in it;
• Develops a positive and lasting relationships with local candidates in the labour market.