Compliance Officer – Financial Security
Cetelem este marca a BNP Paribas Personal Finance grup,cu o experienta in domeniul creditelor de consum de peste 60 de ani.
Sunem principalul promotor al creditului responsabil in Romania din 2005, iar produsele noastre pot fi accesate cu usurinta, direct in spatiile de vanzare (magazine si alte puncte de lucru), prin telefon sau online.
• Minimum 1-year experience in a similar position
• Graduate of higher education
• Knowledge of legislation in the field of financial security - an advantage
• Experience in analysis and reporting - an advantage
• Excel, Word, Power Point knowledge - advanced level
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple activities simultaneously
• English - advanced level
• Team spirit
• Analysis and synthesis capacity
• Manages money-laundering risk, terrorist financing and international sanctions for clients and intermediaries
• Carries out activities to prevent and combat money laundering and terrorist financing, and to apply the international sanctions regime by monitoring alerts and validating analyzes conducted by operational departments
• Manages and monitors customer knowledge to comply with legal and group requirements in the field of financial security
• Provides support to the entity in defining customer knowledge rules and ensures compliance with financial regulatory requirements
• Monitor “Know your customer” projects and financial security remediation projects, in collaboration with the line of business and the territorial compliance teams, if applicable
• Responsible for developing a culture of compliance at the entity level in terms of financial security and customer knowledge, following the following principles: independence, expertise, accountability, communication with business teams
Why should you join Cetelem?
• We have a great and fast working environment
• We are part of a strong financial group
• We have an attractive benefits package