Technical Documentation Engineer
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Requirements
This job can be for you if you are good at:
• Experience in engineering (automotive or similar);
• 1 year of professional experience in industrial technical documentation is a plus;
• Work well in teams and yet being able to work independently and self-propelled.
A typical day might include the following:
• Work with the company’s customized database which contains in code all the components of an automobile;
• The specialist receives input data (from suppliers, designers or other departments) and inserts them in the system so that the assembly could be recognized and produced;
• Works together with the technical documentation coordinator to receive the necessary data.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering;
• Fluent in both spoken and written English, French is a plus.