Data Processing & Scripting Executive
La Ipsos, suntem pasionati si curiosi in privinta oamenilor, pietelor si societatii. Oferim informatii si analize care fac mai usor de inteles si de strabatut lumea noastra complexa si ii inspira pe clientii nostri sa ia decizii inteligente.
Realizam cercetari online si offline pentru companii locale si multinationale, pentru ONG-uri si organizatii publice.
Suntem convinsi ca munca noastra este importanta, caci asigura securitate, simplitate, viteza si substanta, aplicate in tot ceea ce facem. Suntem parte a unei echipe de cercetatori activi si entuziasti.
Sustinand o cultura a colaborarii si curiozitatii, atragem oameni de cea mai buna calitate, care au abilitatea si dorinta de a influenta si remodela viitorul.
- Minimum 6 months applicable experience on the job and in market research;
- Studies (Marketing, Statistics/Cybernetics, Sociology, Informatics);
- Medium knowledge of SPSS, Dimensions;
- Advanced computer operating knowledge (Office package);
- Knowledge of English - medium level;
- Ability to set priorities;
- Analysis and synthesis capability;
- The ability to organize time;
- Ability to prioritize tasks;
- Distinction of attention;
- Assume and respect the tasks and deadlines proposed;
- Ability to offer the first feed-back;
- Interpersonal communication;
- Active participation.
- Prepares the necessary tools for data processing, once the specifications of the questionnaire/database/format of data delivery are final;
- Implements the electronic questionnaire according to customer specifications and to Ipsos;
- Realizes the database processing activity (in the applications used in Ipsos - SPSS, Dimensions, Excel etc.) resulting from the market researches as well as from the related activities, preceding and subsequent to the processing of the data, according to Ipsos in Romania;
- Instigates and carries out all the necessary actions to achieve the individual and team goals agreed with the direct manager;
- Effectively utilizes all Ipsos Romania internal data processing or management tools (Intranet, iTime etc.) in accordance with company requirements;
- Is responsible for achieving its project objectives (quality, time, customer specific requirements), in order to ensure the competitiveness of Ipsos on the market;
- Perform other responsibilities delegated by the supervisor directly according to professional;