Senior .Net Developer
BullGuard is a pioneer in the Internet of Things (IoT) and connected device security for consumers. It released the world’s first IoT vulnerability checker and following the acquisition of Dojo Labs is leading the consumer cyber-security industry in providing the highest level of protection to consumers across all of their internet-connected devices and smart homes.Requirements
- Proven experience with ASP.NET Web API or ASP.NET Core Web API
- Strong knowledge of SOLID, OOP concepts and design patterns
- Experience working with file systems, databases and network programming
- Good understanding of web application architecture, focusing on aspects like availability and scalability;
- Familiarity with Visual Studio, TFS, Git, Jira
As part of our team, You will use...
- Microservices because we want independent and easy to change
- DDD because we want clear separation of business concerns
- TDD because we want working code as soon as possible
- Ports & Adaptors because we want a clean layered architecture
- .Net Core because it`s the latest Microsoft technology for back-end
- React for our front-end because we enjoy it more than other JS libraries/ frameworks
- Azure Service Fabric and Kubernetes (with Docker) to orchestrate our microservices
- CI/CD pipeline with VSTS because we want as less human intervention as possible until our code reaches the production environment
At BullGuard, we make it simple to protect everything in your digital life.
From data to your identity and your Smart Home, we combine technical expertise with a genuine understanding of customer needs, in order to deliver complete protection across all your connected devices.
Typical R&D functions are undertaken by the team including developing new products and services, maintaining existing ones and providing an incubator-style feed of new
technologies into the product development process.
It`s a vibrant, entrepreneurial environment in which the right person can flourish, feel rewarded and progress their career.