Value Stream Controller
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Value Stream Controller active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
You might be surprised how many different products are developed by Bosch Romania. So why not explore what we do, where we do it and how life is at Bosch?
What distinguishes you?
- Very good IT knowledge (MS Office) necessary
- Knowledge in SAP or other ERP Systems preferred
- English fluently (written and spoken), German helpful
- 2-3 years working experience in Controlling
- Reliable, accurate, team oriented, able to work under time pressure
Your contribution to something big
- You will be responsible to monitor the development and financial performance of the activity of a Value Stream / Product Team / Department within the plant
- Be the business partner and advisor for financial / commercial topics a Value Stream Manager / Head of Department
- Have the chance to shape the future of the plant by making price estimation and quotations of existing/future products
- Steer the organization by calculating and analyzing Key Performance Indicators (ex. budget spending, productivity)
- Controlling sales, headcount progress, personnel cost, internal defects costs and various other cost categories
- Calculate the profitability of various investments (net present value, payback period, etc.)
- Participate in Business Plan and Current Forecast procedure to estimate the cost situation for the following periods
- Report to the internal customer actual/ forecasted financial results and business situation monthly / quarterly
- Calculate planned product cost of all individual products for the current year in the area of responsibility