Internship German/English Language Assessor
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
- CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) EN/DE level C1+/C2;
- PC operating skills: MS Office, operating systems, internet browsing, as well as technical skills
regarding various products/applications for which Bosch offers support, respectively spe-cific Bosch
programmes, necessary for fulfilling the daily tasks;
- Very good oral/written communication skills, pleasant voice and active listening skills;
- Flexibility, persuasion, autonomy and creativity;
- Positive and proactive attitude;
- Ability to manage tense situations;
- Comprehension and compliance regarding the working procedures;
- Promotion of the company’s image.
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.Responsibilities
- Formulates personalized tests and assessment grids for evaluating candidates;
- Corrects and evaluates tests, providing the recruiters with feedback regarding the results;
- Prepares personalized questions for the oral evaluation;
- Communicates with the recruiters regarding the organization of the candidate’s evaluation;
- Is constantly improving his/her skill set;
- Promotes the company’s image through attitude, knowledge, customer-orientation and availability towards
the customer’s needs;
- Carries out additional tasks required by his/ her direct superior.