Internship SW - I ID
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces information, communication and network solutions for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. To achieve this, the division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.
You will learn how Application Software is developed, integrated and tested. As Internship for Software Development you'll work with various automotive technologies cooperating with an international development team. Our products are developed based on Customer requirements and internal process and standards based on Agile methodology. Multiple tools are used in our department: Visual Studio, HMI frameworks, CANoe, Altia, MatLab Simulink, Git, Integrity, JIRA, etc.
* Student at Technical University (i.e. Computer Science, Informatics)
* C, Java and/or C++ knowledge
* basic Electronics knowledge is a plus
* good communication skills
* wiling to learn
* good English skills in writing, reading
* passionate about programming or automotive.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.