Senior Record to Report Accountant
Euler Hermes este lider mondial in asigurarea creditelor comerciale, cu o cota de piata de 34,9%, avand peste 6000 de angajati in peste 50 de tari.
Euler Hermes ofera o gama completa de servicii privind managementul creantelor, inregistrand in 2017 o cifra de afaceri consolidata de 2.6 mld EUR.
Pentru orice companie care doreste sa se dezvolte, protejandu-si in acelasi timp activele, Euler Hermes este partenerul ideal in managementul creantelor. Datorita cunoasterii profunde a riscurilor aparute in procesul de vanzare, Euler Hermes poate ajuta companiile sa evite pierderile financiare.
Faceți parte din echipa noastră
Impreuna putem face o echipa extraordinara. Dacă sunteti in cautarea unei cariere cu responsabilittti reale intr-un mediu de afaceri mondial si energic, in prestarea serviciilor care aduc plus-valoare si impulsioneaza dezvoltarea, atunci numai lucrand cu noi veti obtine ceea ce va doriti
- University degree in business administration or economics with focus on Accounting, Insurance, and / or Finance
- Knowledge about IFRS
- Experience of financial reporting in a Group environment and of monthly financial accounting processes
- Fully computer literate, advanced Excel and experience of accounting packages (SAP is a standard requirement)
- Self-motivated with ability to work accurately and to tight deadlines
- SAP and Accounting experience (G/L accounting, R2R) of minimum 1 year.
- Customer focussed team player.
Good knowledge of English. Knowledge of French is a plus.
You will be part of the team responsible to transfer and deliver general accounting (IFRS / BE-GAAP) entries and reporting requirements.
- Assist during the implementation of the new process in the Romanian RCC environment and ensure that proper documentation and controls are in place;
- Prepare all necessary monthly reconciliations (. suspense accounts, foreign exchange movements) and ensure that all necessary controls are in place;
- Complete daily/monthly accounting for areas such as VAT,manual bank bookings, bank uploads,
pensions,brokerage, expenses, fixed assets, salary bookings and other accruals;
- Provide monthly reports to management and preparation of financial statements, correctly and in terms indicated;
- Complete all monthly IFRS financial reporting requirements to the Group parent company to required deadlines;
- Contribute to year-end audit and other external reporting requirements;
- Pro-actively make recommendations to improve efficiency;
- Act as interface with local OEs to support the monthly analysis of P&L;
- Transfer and deliver general accounting (IFRS / BE-GAAP) entries and reporting requirements for BUs in scope;
- Support production of VAT / IPT reports;
- Support Group Intercompanies booking and reconciliations;