Senior Summit C++ Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Phi Partners active
View all jobs Senior Summit C++ Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Are you a Summit developer, or an ex-Summit developer looking to return to the Summit world? Are you looking to join a first rate team Summit experts in a consulting context?
- Dozens of projects relating to Summit: new implementations, version upgrades, enhancements, interface development, integration and migration programmes, functional improvements, financial product implementations… every project is different.
- Talented Summit / C++ developers like you to join our team of market-leading Summit experts and help deliver the highest quality of Summit consultancy services to our clients
- You have a good understanding of the Summit API and functionality based on a minimum of 3 years of previous experience working in a Summit development context.
- You have strong C / C++ and SQL (Oracle, Sybase, MS SQL) skills, together with C# / .Net, Scripting, and XML.
- You have experience of Tomcat and Apache, and if you’ve worked recently on Summit you also picked up JMS and Active MQ.
- You are very familiar with source control and SDLC workflow management tools like GIT, SVN, Jenkins and you’re hopefully comfortable working in an Agile / Scrum setup.
- You are comfortable in a Windows, UNIX or Linux environment.
- It’s a real bonus if you have some Java, and all of the following technologies are also relevant to our wider services: Java Script, Boost, MongoDB, SOAP/REST, Maven, JSON
- You know Summit – if you also know Sophis, that’s excellent.
- You may have some experience of test-driven development or continuous integration or other “DevOps” tools and methods.
- You are interested in consulting work with a Summit / C++ focus within a wider role fulfilling many technical functions in the development lifecycle: technical analysis, assisting in requirements definition, technical design, implementation, technical testing, defect fixing, providing workarounds, occasional documentation, environment and configuration troubleshooting...
- It goes without saying that you have excellent written and spoken English and are proficient in Excel and Word.