RPA Domain Application Officer
Euler Hermes este lider mondial in asigurarea creditelor comerciale, cu o cota de piata de 34,9%, avand peste 6000 de angajati in peste 50 de tari.
Euler Hermes ofera o gama completa de servicii privind managementul creantelor, inregistrand in 2017 o cifra de afaceri consolidata de 2.6 mld EUR.
Pentru orice companie care doreste sa se dezvolte, protejandu-si in acelasi timp activele, Euler Hermes este partenerul ideal in managementul creantelor. Datorita cunoasterii profunde a riscurilor aparute in procesul de vanzare, Euler Hermes poate ajuta companiile sa evite pierderile financiare.
Faceți parte din echipa noastră
Impreuna putem face o echipa extraordinara. Dacă sunteti in cautarea unei cariere cu responsabilittti reale intr-un mediu de afaceri mondial si energic, in prestarea serviciilor care aduc plus-valoare si impulsioneaza dezvoltarea, atunci numai lucrand cu noi veti obtine ceea ce va doriti
We will be pleased to welcome you in our team, if you have:
- Strong analytical skills and structured thinking
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and in changing environment
- Ability to manage outsourced services
- Ability to interact with BCP teams and other Application Domain Managers/Officers
- Ability to understand and challenge business requirements
- Customer oriented spirit in order to listen to Business Users complaints and trigger the right corrective actions
- Able to deal with multiple and simultaneous operational topics
- Able to liase with IT Operations and Integration teams, as well as with the Infrastructure teams
- Advanced level of English both spoken as well as in writing. Ability to communicate quickly and efficiently at international level.
Are you ready to gain profound knowledge of the businesses and build relationships with them? Would you like to have the end to end IT responsibility of one application?
We are Euler Hermes and we are looking for a suitable candidate for the position of RPA Domain Application Officer who will become part of our team in the EH Romania - Bucharest office and who should ensure that his application follows architecture strategy and IT security guidelines, is maintained and operated within agreed budget and SLAs. He/she will be in contact with Business and IT Analysts for evolutive maintenance and in contact with the local Superusers for the corrective maintenance.
We are the world’s leading provider of trade-related credit insurance solutions with more than 100 years of client support and responsiveness to changing business environments. We are backed by Allianz, one of the leading financial services providers worldwide.
We would be happy to welcome you in our team if you would like to have the following responsibilities:e
- ensures that the code developed on his application is complying with highest quality standards
- ensures that the code and architecture delivered on his application can be operated within the SLAs (response time, availability, BCMavailability)
- ensures corrective actions are proactively taken on his application when KPIs show weaknesses or Voice of Customer is bad
- aligns means of development to the needs expressed by the BCPs on his application
- ensures that his application is maintained and operated within the agreed budgets and implements continuous improvement
- coordinates with Operations and Integration for the follow-up of the Eelease Management Planning for his application
- takes decision when milestones are not met on his application in order to build an alternative action plan of delivery
This position has no direct reports.
- Dynamic and multinational working environment
- Opportunity to learn and grow on the job as well as language or professional training;
- Open company culture, flexible working hours / possibility of working from home;
- A wide range of employee benefits - meal vouchers, gift vouchers, performance bonus, public transportation allowance, extra personal days, premium health insurance, fruit day, discounts on Allianz products, etc.
- Full time permanent contract;
- Modern and accessible offices.