This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active
View all jobs French Tutor active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
|Employer:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
Learning and Development French Tutor
As a L&D French Tutor you will be responsible with delivering french language classes to various target group within our company.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Knowledgeable of adult learning methodologies and familiar with seminar design;
- Identifies development needs in French language up skilling for the specific target groups from any Business Line;
- Works closely with line-managers and middle-managers in identifying courses of action in language up skilling the organization’s workforce;
- Collects training needs and delivers learning interventions to meet those needs;
- Solid French knowledge in their area of interaction with proven track record in implementing language up-skilling initiatives;
- Acts consultative when interacting with various stakeholders;
- Advises the key stakeholders on best-in-class learning process on developing their workforce in French language;
- Delivers French language classes to various target groups and in various types of interventions;
- Defines the French language up-skilling program and operational guidelines;
- Delivers language training to staff on specific topics addressing the delegates’ development needs;
- Has learning materials such as participants’ guide, workbooks and other additional materials to support the learning delivery process and participants’ effectiveness;
- Able to plan own activity with minimum managerial supervision.
A little about You:
- You have at least 2 years of expertise in providing French classes;
- You have solid background in French Language (C2, business) training delivery;
- You have a consultative approach in delivering best-in-class learning experience using targeted learning methodology;
- You have developed own learning methodology and business understanding.
We also value:
- Brilliant interpersonal and communications skills;
- Highly adaptable to a fast-paced working environment;
- Ability to work independently; autonomous;
- Ability to inspire and enthuse the target groups.
Besides a career what else we offer:
· Yearly bonus per company policy
· Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority
· Discounts for retailers
· Medical services and life insurance
· A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere
· Continuous training and development programs
· Work from Home 1 day/week
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications are stored in the database of the company for future opportunities. All applications are considered strictly confidential.