French Customer Support Specialist for Airbnb (Relocation)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Voxpro active.
Vezi toate job-urile French Customer Support Specialist for Airbnb (Relocation) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Voxpro is an award winning provider of Multilingual Customer Experience &
Technical Support solutions to giant global brands. Voxpro is headquartered in Cork,
with another Irish office located in Dublin's Silicon Docks. We also have offices in San
Francisco, Folsom, California and Athens, Georgia. Our success is our people. Their
creativity and hunger deliver compassionate, clever and robust solutions. Their talent
attracts great clients whose vision engages our people. This is the sustainable and
happy life cycle of Voxpro.
- French and English Level B2
- Willing to work full time on shifting schedules, afternoon, evenings and night shifts
- Basic computer and internet navigation skills
- Good communication skills with strong customer focus
- Strong problem solving
As a Customer Support Agent for Airbnb you will master the skills of effective communication, problem solving, customer service, and strong cultural awareness. You will have the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives with our technology, amazing people and strong brand to serve modern society.
- Deal with members� email queries promptly and efficiently, in accordance with company
- Process all incoming phone calls from customers and manage all requests, changes and
cancelations as necessary
- Interact with a diverse customer base
- Input and access data on multiple systems
- Clearly and concisely log and track detail of issues arising , ensuring to report recurring queries
in order to minimize repeat callers
- Maintain an up-to-date level of product and procedure knowledge by being attentive to and
acting upon information advised in e-mail update, team meetings, training and other briefings
- Perform all duties in an efficient, professional and courteous manner at all times
- Maintain regular, consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and
adherence to relevant health and safety procedures
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of
- Look at opportunities to make changes and improve the processes where possible
- Maintain at a minimum, target levels of productivity and performance, as outlined by your
Manager in relation to call times, idle times and other performance metrics as they arise
- Help maintain a good team and working environment through assisting fellow employees and
participating constructively in team meetings
- Undertake duties of a general nature or additional tasks as may be required from time to time by
your Manager or other designated authority figures.
The salary package according to our position:
- Monthly gross salary: 5299 RON (approximately 3100 RON net)
- Meal tickets: 14 RON/ ticket, a meal ticket at each worked day
Installment FR language Bonus: paid as outlined below :
• 1750 RON gross, with the 4th month salary payroll;
• 3515 RON gross, with the 7th month salary payroll
If you have tendered your resignation or voluntarily/involuntary end your employment before the payment date, you will not receive the Bonus payment and any outstanding tranche payment will be cancelled.
Language bonus: 742 RON Gross, paid starting with the 8th month of payroll, starting the 18th month the bonus will be increased to 1165 RON Gross
Stable job – we offer permanent labor contracts
Flexible schedule – we offer full time jobs, shifts between 09:00 and 01:00 and rotating weekends
Positive environment – we care about the well-being of our team members, invest in their development, encourage fun and team building initiatives
Community projects – we run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long. Make the world better, together with us!
Excellent relocation package including:
• PLANE /TRAIN TICKET cost refundable (reimbursed at your first salary, in the amount of 150 euro net)!
• FREE ACCOMODATION for the first month, support in finding an apartment and MONTHLY accommodation allowance (120 EUR net/ month starting from the second month) for the entire contract duration
Other fun stuff:
- Private Medical Subscription for you and your family members
- Special deals with Orange – discounts for phones and other great communication tools
- 7card – you have access with only one card to over 200 sports clubs and discounts on various activities
- World Class – Becoming a World Class member has never been easier
- AFI Park Club Card – up to 20% discount for entertainment and catering services
- 2 Massage sessions per week – the company is offering you massage sessions for shoulders, neck and back at the office
- Access to a tailor-made Suite of Banking Products & Loans at privileged rates as a Telus International Employee
- We turned Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays into Fruit Days. The vitamin-filled start of the day is on us.
- Taxi vouchers for Night shift only
- If reading is your thing, we offer access to Bookster and an internal library
- Relax area – we have awesome plays areas for you
- 300 $ Airbnb Coupon every 6 months