Algorithm Developer for Vision Systems
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Veoneer active
View all jobs Algorithm Developer for Vision Systems active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We innovate at the frontiers of engineering, uniting the physical sciences with artificial intelligence and machine learning. Join our international team of 8600 people in 13 countries.Requirements
What you'll bring:
- University Degree (Computer Science, Electronics, Physics, Mathematics);
- Advanced Mathematics skills;
- Advanced C/C++ programming;
- Knowledge of Image Processing applied in automotive industry (Classification,
- Feature extraction, Multi-scale signal analysis, Projection);
- Previous experience in a similar position – min 3 years or PHD in relevant field and
1 year in a similar position.
What you'll do?
- You will have the chance to participate in the development of state-of-the-art
automotive safety systems, that ultimately save lives and reduce traffic injuries;
- Daily activities include: algorithm requirement engineering, design and
documentation of the concept, implementation for the target platform using
C/C++, usage of dedicated simulation environments for testing;
- You will be part of a team which defines, creates and customizes the Vision/Night
- To assure that the project is developed according to Veoneer quality strategy.