German Customer Support Specialist for Airbnb (Relocation)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Voxpro active.
Vezi toate job-urile German Customer Support Specialist for Airbnb (Relocation) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Voxpro is an award winning provider of Multilingual Customer Experience &
Technical Support solutions to giant global brands. Voxpro is headquartered in Cork,
with another Irish office located in Dublin's Silicon Docks. We also have offices in San
Francisco, Folsom, California and Athens, Georgia. Our success is our people. Their
creativity and hunger deliver compassionate, clever and robust solutions. Their talent
attracts great clients whose vision engages our people. This is the sustainable and
happy life cycle of Voxpro.
Your profile: Ability to write and speak fluently, clearly and concisely in German
Previous customer support experience is an advantage
Excellent problem solving abilities
Empathetic and can communicate in a caring and friendly manner
Strong time Management skills and motivation to exceed expectations
Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
Comfortable working with computers and the ability to work with multiple systems and the ability to learn and adapt to new ones
Strong team spirit with passion and drive to help users and deliver the best in customer service .
- Deal with members� email queries promptly and efficiently, in accordance with company
- Process all incoming phone calls from customers and manage all requests, changes and
cancelations as necessary
- Interact with a diverse customer base
- Input and access data on multiple systems
- Clearly and concisely log and track detail of issues arising , ensuring to report recurring queries
in order to minimize repeat callers
- Maintain an up-to-date level of product and procedure knowledge by being attentive to and
acting upon information advised in e-mail update, team meetings, training and other briefings
- Perform all duties in an efficient, professional and courteous manner at all times
- Maintain regular, consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and
adherence to relevant health and safety procedures
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of
- Look at opportunities to make changes and improve the processes where possible
- Maintain at a minimum, target levels of productivity and performance, as outlined by your
Manager in relation to call times, idle times and other performance metrics as they arise
- Help maintain a good team and working environment through assisting fellow employees and
participating constructively in team meetings
- Undertake duties of a general nature or additional tasks as may be required from time to time by
your Manager or other designated authority figures.
The salary package according to our position:
- Monthly gross salary: 7351 RON (approximately 4300 RON net)
- Meal tickets: 15 RON/ ticket, a meal ticket at each worked day
Stable job – we offer permanent labor contracts
Flexible schedule – we offer full time jobs, shifts between 10:00 and 12:00 and rotating weekends
Positive environment – we care about the well-being of our team members, invest in their development, encourage fun and team building initiatives
Community projects – we run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long. Make the world better, together with us!
Excellent relocation package including:
• PLANE /TRAIN TICKET cost refundable (reimbursed at your first salary, in the amount of 150 euro net)!
• FREE ACCOMODATION for the first month, support in finding an apartment and MONTHLY accommodation allowance (120 EUR net/ month starting from the second month) for the entire contract duration
Other fun stuff:
- Private Medical Subscription for you and your family members
- Special deals with Orange – discounts for phones and other great communication tools
- 7card – you have access with only one card to over 200 sports clubs and discounts on various activities
- World Class – Becoming a World Class member has never been easier
- AFI Park Club Card – up to 20% discount for entertainment and catering services
- 2 Massage sessions per week – the company is offering you massage sessions for shoulders, neck and back at the office
- Access to a tailor-made Suite of Banking Products & Loans at privileged rates as a Telus International Employee
- We turned Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays into Fruit Days. The vitamin-filled start of the day is on us.
- Taxi vouchers for Night shift only
- If reading is your thing, we offer access to Bookster and an internal library
- Relax area – we have awesome plays areas for you
- 300 $ Airbnb Coupon every 6 months
TELUS International is a global BPO company with over 20,000 team members around the world, including in Canada, the United States, Europe, Latin America, and the Philippines. With over 175 million customer interactions supported annually via voice, email, chat and social media, across the telecommunications, utilities, high tech, gaming, finance, retail, e-commerce, travel and logistics, and health care industries, TELUS International enables customer experience innovation through spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first. As the global arm of TELUS, TELUS International is backed by a leading national telecommunications company in Canada, with CAD$12.4 billion (€8.77 billion) in annual revenue, 14 million customer connections.