Algorithm Test Engineer for Vision Systems
We innovate at the frontiers of engineering, uniting the physical sciences with artificial intelligence and machine learning. Join our international team of 8600 people in 13 countries.Requirements
What you'll bring:
- University Degree (Computer Science, Electronics, Physics, Mathematics);
- Experience in SW Development and / or Development of test cases: C or C#;
- Python and Matlab experience is a plus;
- Experience in working as test engineer, preferably automotive;
- Nice to have: experience in working with Test Automation and Continuous Integration & experience in testing of algorithms.
What you'll do?
- You will have the chance to participate in the development of state-of-the-art
automotive safety systems, that ultimately save lives and reduce traffic injuries;
- Design relevant test cases with the target to ensure the best coverage of the
requirements, implement automated test scenarios using C# / Python / Matlab ,
usage of dedicated simulation environments for testing;
- You will be in permanent contact with Function Owners to understand and test
relevant functions-e.g.: traffic signs / vehicles recognition, lane departure
warning, emergency braking.