System Integration Test Engineer for Vision Systems
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Veoneer active
View all jobs System Integration Test Engineer for Vision Systems active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We innovate at the frontiers of engineering, uniting the physical sciences with artificial intelligence and machine learning. Join our international team of 8600 people in 13 countries.Requirements
What you'll bring:
- Knowledge of CAN, FlexRay, Ethernet communication protocols; experience with
one of the associated tools (i.e. CANoe, CANalyzer, CANdela) is a plus;
- Test Automation and Continuous Integration knowledge is a plus;
- Medium C programming skills;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Good microcontrollers understanding;
- Previous working experience as a test engineer, preferably in automotive.
What you'll do?
- Design relevant test cases with the target to ensure the best coverage of the
requirements, implement automated test scenarios using CANoe / CAPL;
- Perform investigations to evaluate the system's compliance with its specified;
- Create and use rest-bus simulation environments for testing;
- Assure that the project is developed according to Veoneer quality standards