Hardware Developer for Vision Systems
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Veoneer active
View all jobs Hardware Developer for Vision Systems active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We innovate at the frontiers of engineering, uniting the physical sciences with artificial intelligence and machine learning. Join our international team of 8600 people in 13 countries.Requirements
What you'll bring:
- HW experience at least 3 years (testing, validation, PCB design, schematic design,
- Strong knowledge with Power Supply, Oscilloscope, External load, Measurement
- Knowledge about HW filters, Analog/Digital signals, Communications protocols;
- Experience in simulation with Hyperlynx, SI, PI;
- Mentor Graphics, PLM, C is a plus;
- Knowledge of ISO26262 is a plus.
What you'll do?
- As a Hardware Developer for active safety products you will be working on
Vision/Night Vision Camera-based systems. You will be involved in the whole
chain, requirements break down/decomposition, HW architecture, design,
DFMEA, verification on documentation;
- Our designs incorporate both analog and digital parts. These contain, power
supply, DSPs, FPGAs, Flash, RAM (LPDDR, DDR3, etc.), Vehicle Interfaces (CAN /
Flexray / Ethernet) mounted on 6-10 layers PCBs, depending on the complexity;
- PCB build up (Stack-up, impedance matching, length matching) is also an
important part of the design where signal integrity is a critical factor for quality
and robustness of the product;
- You will be working closely with systems engineers, software engineers and
production engineers to develop a "State of the art" product that saves lives.