Senior Application Developer with AUTOSAR
We innovate at the frontiers of engineering, uniting the physical sciences with artificial intelligence and machine learning. Join our international team of 8600 people in 13 countries.Requirements
What you'll bring:
- Advanced C programming;
- Proven experience with AUTOSAR stack configuration;
- Proven experience using Vector toolchain: DaVinci Configurator, Developer, CANoe;
- Good knowledge of Embedded Real-Time Operating Systems;
- Previous working experience in a scrum team is a plus;
- Previous experience with Git, Gerrit, Jira, Jenkins is a plus.
What you'll do?
- Work in a scrum team using multicore technologies;
- Configure AUTOSAR BSW modules;
- Integrate 3rd party SW modules on AUTOSAR platform;
- Develop SWC running on RTE using C language.