Senior Game Tester
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile AMBER STUDIO active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Game Tester active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Amber Studio is the largest independently-owned Romanian game development studio, offering premium creative and development services.Cerinte
Join us and you’ll also have the opportunity to work on various platforms, from Android to iOS and Windows or Facebook and on high profile games of top partners.
You will enjoy here a fresh and dynamic team where your ideas will be equally valued as your testing expertise.
For a Sr. QA Tester you know that the following tasks are essentials
• Testing (Functionality, Compatibility, Explorative, Usability and Regression).
• Finding defects in the game using established and innovative methods.
• Tracing, analyze and discover root causes to issues and report them accurately.
• Accurately execute the assigned test cases.
• Being good working on Mobile and/or web app testing.
• Organizing the workload assigned by the Test Lead.
• Be prepared to provide insight as to the playability of a title.
• Offering constant and relevant feedback related to progress, risks, needs that may occur.
• Understand the purpose of test automation.
• Proficient with QA Tools.
• 2+ year experience in Quality Assurance Processes and Methodologies.
• Experience with testing a game in various phases of its development, from pre-alpha to live deployments.
• Understanding and proven aptitude in defect identification, research, review, documentation, communication and assessment.
• Understanding and proven aptitude in test case management within a designated timeframe.
• Demonstrated prioritization skills.
You might also have the soft skills
• Highly self-driven and a proactive person.
• A passion for delivering high quality games.
• An overall passion for video and mobile games and devices.
• Ability to learn, plan and be organized.
• Open and honest approach to challenges.
• A strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
• Good communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
• Understanding of business needs and pressures in relation to testing operations.
• Provide a positive role model, in terms of both work performance and attitude.
• Creative solving of technical problems.
Awesome to have
• Experience with test case creation and essentials test planning knowledge.
• Previous experience with mobile and web platforms (Android, iOS, Windows, Facebook).
• Previous experience with testing freemium games as well as the ability to analyze monetization systems.
What We Offer
• Attractive salary package, including meal tickets, bonuses according to your performance.
• A permanent contract.
• Keeping our employees’ healthy is important to us, therefore we offer Medical subscription, relaxation areas with all sorts of activities.