Detective Controls with English
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
- University degree (preferred studies in financial and accounting field)
- General knowledge of financial processes
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Knowledge of other foreign language is a plus
- General knowledge of SAP or other ERP systems
- Good knowledge in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Likes to work with processes
- Careful and structured performance, detail oriented
- Good ability to communicate and to work in a team
- Task oriented, likes to work independently
- Proactive attitude
- General knowledge of business processes
- Ability to work under pressure during peak periods and respecting the deadlines
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.
- Understand the overall structure of Bosch as worldwide organization
- Understand the overall process of Detective controls conduction
- Conducting Detective Controls according to process Central Directive and local work instructions for all relevant departments
- Reporting errors to process manager and initiate a correction
- Quality check of audit documentation archived in portal room, shared drives
- To the holder of this position other tasks and activities related to the current job can be assigned by the department manager or assistant department manager.