Software Installation Support (Night Shift)
Carestream Dental is a world-class, global dental corporation that has provided oralhealthcare professionals with the information and imaging tools they need to work more efficiently for more than 100 years. Offering a strong portfolio of products designed to streamline practice workflows and enhance patient care, Carestream Dental thrives as a market leader in digital imaging, practice management and eServices solutions.
Our comprehensive portfolio of products includes: intraoral imaging equipment, extraoral and 3D imaging systems, CAD/CAM solutions, X-ray units, imaging software, dental practice management software and eServices.
From the first digital radiographic film and the world’s first digital imaging system to our cutting-edge 3D imaging technology, we consistently invest in research and development to maintain our leadership position and to better address and anticipate the needs of oral healthcare professionals.
With such a strong history of innovation in the oral healthcare space, we’re looking for individuals with a passion to help us remain at the forefront of the industry.
Required Skills and Abilities
• Excellent customer service and phone etiquette skills set.
• Ability to conduct verbal and written communication with clients.
• Intuitive thinking and problem solving attitude.
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to ambiguous and changing situations.
• A high degree of autonomy in solution finding practices, anticipation of potential technical issues and troubleshooting all types of hardware and software applications problems.
• Understand the customer IT architecture, use the analytical abilities to place the technical issue in context and find potential solutions.
• Being able to interact and work in collaborative group with other service/support groups for escalated issues.
Knowledge and Technical Skills
• Technical background, University degree in IT related field is preferred.
• Up to 2 years of experience in remotely assisting clients and supporting enterprise Windows environments.
• AD support tasks exposure, a sound understanding of VLAN architecture and cloud technologies,
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide outstanding technical and front line customer support for providing partners and end customers with best assistance during the remote installation sessions in the cloud technologies environment or on their own VLAN.
• Manage inbound calls and scheduled installation sessions coming from partners and customers in order to provide them with the best assistance through the installation process.
• Deploy prerequisites needed (e.g. drivers) for a successful installation session.
• Guide the clients or partners through the servers’ migration processes and anticipate potential technical issues concerning the software deployment based on your own troubleshooting experience.
• Use the remote access skills and knowledge (log analysis – basic level, file system general knowledge, technical assistance tools) to ensure the remote assistance for customers.
• Assist clients to comply with regular product licensing and access permissions requirements.
• Escalate functional issues occurred during deployment of software following the escalation guidelines as needed.
• Maintain and increase product knowledge on applicable products/applications targeting self-actualization and continuously seeking skills and abilities improvement.
• Document your technical work and research to help your colleagues, improve the product, and improve the support experience.
• Keep accurate records for every customer contact in the CRM.
What’s in it for you?
• You will have the role of a technical generalist able to independently support clients or our partners for deployment and license allocation process for Carestream Dental digital technologies. In order to deliver the best service for our clients, we will ensure the knowledge transfer process for proprietary technologies.
• We care about creating a team, therefore we guide you through your career offering a collaborative and professional leadership support in an acquiring knowledge environment.
• You have the opportunity to make a difference through your support and advice for medical practitioners and for their patients.
What we offer:
• A growth perspective and support for gaining technical skills for a long term career plan.
• Professional and friendly working environment.
• A competitive package of compensations and benefits; including a compensation bonus for the night shift schedule paid monthly in addition base salary, transportation allowance, meal vouchers. Xmas bonus and private medical subscription.
• Night shift with schedule: 3:00 PM – 3:30 AM.