TechLab Siemens @TechTalks Bucharest
The 10th edition of TechTalks Bucharest.
Siemens Industry Software, A Siemens Business, headquartered in Leuven, Belgium, is the leading partner in test and mechatronic simulation. Through our simulation software, testing systems and engineering services we enable advanced manufacturing companies to get better products to market faster and turn superior process efficiency into key competitive advantages. We tackle the challenges associated with intelligent system design with a strong passion for innovation and a continuous drive for excellence. Our Brasov based office plays a critical role in our R&D software strategy.
- Heterogeneity in developing enterprise software for engineering
- Speaker: Mugur Martinescu, Product Development Manager at Siemens Industry Software
This TechLab is for you if you:
- We will get back soon with more information
- Friday, 5th of April, 17:00 - 17:40, room B (first floor).
Check in to this TechLab after you read the information below:
- The entrance is free but there is a limited number of 30 participants, so you should apply to save your seat until 3rd of April;
- The TechLab lasts 45 minutes;
- Only candidates who meet the company’s requirements will receive an e-mail confirmation;
- You can apply for one or more sessions, but be recommend to pay attention to the date and the beginning hours because the TechLabs may overlap with the SkillShops from Room B or TechTalks Conferences from room C;