Office Administrative Assistant
Arctic is the national leader in home appliances industry and one of the most appreciated Romanian brands. It has two production plants in Gaesti and Ulmi (near Targoviste) and almost 3000 employees.Requirements
- University Studies (on-going or absolved);
- Average level of English and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Willingness to learn and to develop practical knowledge;
- Very good verbal and written communication skills and interaction abilities.
- Ensures the interface with people from inside and outside the organization, using tact, discretion and professional courtesy;
- Receives and distributes documents, emails and phone calls coming from outside company, prioritizes messages;
- Maintains the reception area in a business-oriented (clean, organized) environment;
- Makes reservations of meeting rooms, ensuring that the meeting rooms are properly set for the meetings;
- Makes the orders of the necessary supplies for Office Bucharest, maintains the relationship with the related suppliers;
- Manages, in case of emergency, the parking routine and taxi calls required by managers;
- Provides HR support on certain dedicated projects (corporate events);
- Sends the HR providers' bills to the payment, obtaining the approvals of the managers of each cost center;
- Provides assistance related to visas, travel logistics, flight tickets, hotel reservations, conference reservations / trainings.
- Permanent labor contract;
- Internal development opportunities;
- Dynamic environment and the chance to work with a global team.