We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client was founded in 2011 to be the shared service center for the Group and delivers high added value services in various fields of activity for worldwide entities of the Group (finance/ accounting, procurement, human resources and IT). Our client activity has grown substantially over the past years; specialized in Finance in 2011, the company developed into a comprehensive one providing a wide range of activity: Finance, HR, IT and the latest line centered on operation and other corporate functions such as KYC or back offices.
Within the FRP (Finance et Risque Prudentiel) pillar, the domain Risk is in charge of the corrective and evolutive maintenance and project management of the tools and applications which impact the credit and counterparty risks of the bank in France.
A little about you:
• 3+ years’ experience as a developer;
• Technologies: Cobol, JCL, CICS, DB2, CTRL-M ;
• Mainframe knowledge;
• French is considered a plus.
We also value:
• Team spirit;
• Responsible attitude;
• Autonomy in working;
• Ability to summarize the information;
• Understanding of detailed functional specifications;
• Participate in the translation into technical specifications;
• Participate in the estimation of workload required to achieve the development and unit tests;
• Appropriating the operating rules of the development environment;
• Code/set-up and document what is produced;
• Comply with the standards and procedures (architecture, security, quality, documentation);
• Perform a reporting activity (Daily Scrum) on the product or integrated component;
• Working with Continuous Delivery and Agile methodologies (Scrum / Kanban);
• Define the unit test cases for the product component;
• Ensure compliance with technical specifications;
• Conduct performance tests (BDDs);
• Contribute to the 3rd level support, this includes: monitoring of the resolution of incident and troubleshooting