Senior Frontend Developer
The Qualysoft Group was founded in Vienna in 1999. As an independent IT consultancy and service company, it supports its international customers by providing tailored IT solutions that are both flexible and innovative. Its main focus is on providers of financial and energy services, industrial firms, media/telecommunications companies, and institutions from the public sector.Requirements
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and browser compatibility
- Proficient in developing responsively for a variety of mediums
- Able to work in a continuous development environment
- Very good knowledge of CSS3, SASS, LESS or similar
- Experience with ExtJS framework is a plus
- Familiar with CSS and JS animations
- Familiar with software principles (e.g. DRY, KISS)
- Team player, self-motivated, and able to multi-task
- Good English skills written and spoken
- Participate in daily meetups (standups) to sync with other colleagues.
- Clarify every aspect of the task with the task reporter and give an ETA.
- Research a solution and ask for help if needed.
o debug CSS and JS
o pixel perfect mentality when implementing the design
o use Koala to compile SCSS files to CSS
o optimize and refactor CSS
o optimize development processes
- Commit the solution in the git repository, create a pull request and wait for code review.
- Help other developers with the translation process using our internal tool and collaborate with translation manager.
- Take ownership of the user interface quality and code.
- Being a tireless advocate for the end-user
- Write clean, well-engineered, maintainable code that conforms with accepted standards
- Advise, collaborate with, and synthesize feedback from UX designers and other team members
- Understand the goals and strategy behind each project from conception through completion
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and make constructive suggestions for change
NICE TO HAVE:
- A drive for self-improvement
- Github portfolio
- Experience with Git or other version control system
- BS or higher in Computer Science or related discipline or relevant experience