Health, Safety and Environment Junior Manager
What do you call it when 3 billion people use your products in a single day? We call it just a normal day!
We see big potential in life’s little moments. Brushing teeth. Washing hair. Showering. Shaving. Caring for the baby. Cleaning the house. Doing the dishes, and the laundry. We make the products that help make these moments a little easier.
Procter & Gamble is a global company. We are the largest company in the world in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry. We manufacture over 60 brands (such as Gillette, Pampers, Ariel, Pantene, Old Spice, Blend-a-Med, Bonux, Head&Shoulders, Always, Fairy) to nearly 5 billion customers, competing in 160 marketplaces. More than 130 000 employees in more than 80 countries worldwide work every day to provide products of superior quality and value to the world's consumers.
We are currently looking for a student to work with our Health & Safety, starting as an Intern.
The student should be prepared to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment; gaining experience and knowledge in various aspects of occupational safety.
As a valued member of the Safety & Health Team, the student will have the opportunity to work directly with various industrial safety and health topics including ergonomics, industrial hygiene, standards, risk assessment, and safety management processes.
P&G provides opportunities for the student to work in a business environment within the manufacturing industry.
• Health and Safety Tracking/Reporting/Metrics
• Conducting audits and inspections
• Performing Risk Assessments
• Updating and maintaining Occupational Health & Safety Management System documentation
• Partnering with the various business units to accomplish integrated objectives
• Interact with factory floor personnel on problem solving techniques
• Assisting with a variety of projects
• Applicant must be currently pursuing or graduate of Chemical Engineering, Engineering and Environment Protection in Industry, Management, Ecology and environment protection, Economical engineering in mechanical field, Engineering of ecological and bio-technical systems
• In addition to technical excellence we also search for skills like communication, initiative, leadership and the ability to work effectively with others, creativity, innovation and good knowledge of the English.
What We Offer:
- attractive compensation and benefit package
- meaningful responsibility from day one
- challenging job in a dynamic, multinational and diverse work environment
- appropriate trainings and tools (laptop) to successfully complete your projects
- accommodation allowance for interns outside Prahova region
Procter & Gamble is a highly successful global company that manufactures leading brands including Pantene, Head&Shoulders, Pampers, Always, Ariel, Gillette, and many others, with the vision of touching and improving consumer’s lives across the globe.
Product Supply Manufacturing is responsible for every aspect of product making and is recognized as an industry leader. Manufacturing has far-reaching responsibilities which cover reliability, quality, safety of our equipment/ processes and the motivation of the people working in the plant.