eServGlobal is internationally recognised as a leading provider of advanced telecommunication software solutions to mobile network operators and service providers around the globe.Requirements
Who you are:
· You can work comfortably in and enjoy a fast-changing environment.
· You have a passion for efficiency, performance and continuous improvement
· You enjoy working in a team and sharing experiences
· You have initiative and enjoy the responsibility & satisfaction of a job well done
· You like to analyze problems and find the best solution to solve them
What you bring:
· You focus on clean and efficient code
· Good communication skills in both Romanian and English
· Focus on user experience
· Java development experience
· Exposure to *NIX world, SQL
What gives you an advantage:
· Exposure to Spring and/or JEE
· Telecom knowledge
We do full stack development and play with JEE and Spring technologies such as SOAP, XML (XSLT, XSD), JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JPA (Hibernate) and JDBC on top of Oracle DB. We work on Solaris and Linux platforms and use WaveMaker and ReactJS for GUI development. Source code is carefully built using a plethora of IDEs and build tools and stored in our GIT repositories.Other info
Our mission is to change lives through our services in developing and emerging economies. With our software solution, we enable telecom operators to provide their subscribers with diverse features, such as SMS, USSD Menu Browsing, digital wallets, money transfers, cash-in, cash-out, and salary disbursement.
You will work in our Romanian office, within a multicultural team of around 30 people distributed in Bucharest, Paris and Grenoble, France. The team is composed of software development and testing professionals, who continuously work together and share their experience to achieve the best results for our projects. You will have the opportunity to work in a challenging environment where we value innovation, initiative and thinking outside-of-the-box.